Thursday, November 20, 2014

Make a list of four or five things that "tick you off." Explain why. (Choose significant things that others might experience as well. For instance, your little brother might tick you off, but there is little chance that this annoyance will yield a possible paper topic). It is possible that one of these annoyances can be transformed into an interesting, engaging, and researchable project.

1. Not being able to solve certain problems or situations ticks me off because I feel that I need to solve everything that heads or comes my way. If a problem occurs, I need to solve it.
2. Another thing that ticks me off is rape because I feel that rape is some act of assault and violating personal rights of others and it makes this world look a whole lot worse, it also increases the crime rate in each city depending on the rate.
3. Another thing that ticks me off is war in this world over small things and making it into a huge crisis. Such as trading and not agreeing with another nations views or beliefs on certain aspects of society. I feel that each country shouldn't affect or be affected by another countries culture and we should all mind our own business.
4. One more thing that ticks me off is child abuse because it is a very violent and unreasonable crime and it ruins certain people through certain aspects of life and the person who committed the abuse will have people look at them in a different way than a normal person because of the violence and crime they committed. All of this is certainly unnecessary and unreasonable and should definitely be punishable.


No comments:

Post a Comment