Tuesday, December 23, 2014

4a) Make a final decision about your logical argument research topic. What is it? Questions to ask yourself:

What have we been studying in class this year? We have been studying about global/international issues that affect our economy and our government. 
Which subjects appeal to me? Crime and discrimination are problems that appeal to me the most because I feel it is so widely spread around the world.
What are people writing about?Discrimination of certain people because of their race or gender.
What's most interesting to me?Social problems among many people
Can I find information about that?Yes, using online newspaper and other sources.

4b) Why are you most interested in the topic of argument selected? I feel that it is everywhere around the
world, not just here in the United States. There are a whole lot of worldly problems that many people tend to ignore.

No comments:

Post a Comment